Saturday, September 5, 2009

Is this the world

I woke up today. After sleeping for 18 years. i am born ... young girl..they say I am the best invention of mankind... flawless...

Wait ...who is this ... she looks just like me ...her hands move just like mine ... is this me? i can touch her ...her reflection ...is this red ?

and who is standing next to me..? Is he other people ? Why is he not red ...Will he hurt me ...have things changed ... 18 years ...the world is different ....i see it ..oh i see it ...through my eyes...i can touch it ...with my hands ...the world inside me is now outside me ....

-Diary of a Robot

1 comment:

  1. I found your trailer very interesting. It compelled me to get in touch with you.

    I hope I got your email address right. artikadav@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete